Now in our 125th year, Leach have a strong heritage and core brand values that put us in a position of trust with all clients, to create environments which inspire their visitors and make a major impact with their own customers.
Within the Leach there are two sub-brands, Leach Impact and Leach Inspire. Leach Impact create Impactful Brand Environments for retail clients and trade shows. Leach Inspire work with Heritage clients and visitor attractions for Museums. To find out more about our sector-specific services and products please visit WeAreLeach.
Strong growth across the entire business has led to the creation of a new position of Marketing Manager. Full of creative spirit, and a thorough understanding of technical detail, you will (with the support of an existing Marketing Assistant) be responsible for the evolution of the Leach brand and strengthening brand perceptions and communication across all markets.
- Develop a comprehensive top level marketing strategy for Leach Impact and Leach Inspire. This will involve working closely with the sales teams and Senior Management team.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Ensure coherent and consistent communication of the Leach Brand across all business sectors in all markets.
- Create and implement marketing plans for both sides of the business (Impact and Inspire) and execute all tactical elements with drive and enthusiasm.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and personnel, ensuring a full understanding of the business in order to achieve financial objectives.
- Developing and seeking approval for appropriate marketing budget and providing a monthly progress report to the Senior Management Team, reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns on time and within budget.
- Ensure the Sales teams have a managed flow of new leads through programmed market initiatives.
- Creating a wide range of marketing materials (online and print) – being creative and inventive to ensure Leach stand out in crowded market.
- Manage and/or create marketing materials in line with marketing plans, ensuring all convey the core brand messages.
- Working with and coordinating the work of outside agencies as initiatives require.
- Working closely with internal staff to ensure brand representation is accurate.
- New Product Development – relevant market research, idea generation, lead projects from inception to implementation.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all within Leach are aware of developments and future needs of the target audiences.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, be aware of competitor products and services that directly affect Leach and our customers.
- Manage and support a Marketing Assistant to develop their career further, holding 6 month reviews and setting SMART objectives.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and client management.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experienced in identifying target audiences and marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience of marketing complex sales cycles (not mass products).
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools particularly Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to feed future activity.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and branding.
Key Attributes and Behaviours:
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Highly motivated self starter
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Confident and articulate
- Positive approach to ensure stakeholder buy-in
- A ‘natural challenger’ who pushes the company forward
Applicants should email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 1st April.